Donations to Foundation :
All donations made using the website are absolutely non- refundable. However, only in certain special conditions , the website owner (Existential Knowledge Foundation) may consider refund. Please write an email to email@example.com with all payment details and explaining the reason for claiming refund. The final decision will rest with EKF in this matter.
Payments made for Courses :
All payments made for courses (online, offline , webinars, long term or short term) are refundable under following conditions :-
- If course is cancelled due to some EKF related issues – 100% refund will be granted within 30 days of course cancellation announcement date.
- If courses are to be cancelled due to reasons not directly in control of EKF (such as weather, state policies, pandemic etc..) – users may claim either 50% refund within 30 days or carry over the entire amount to next EKF course.
- If the user decides to not attend the course after making the payment, refunds will be applicable as follows :-
- 75% refund if informed EKF before 2 weeks of course commencement.
- 50% refund if informed EKF before 7 days of course commencement.
- No refund if refund is claimed less than 7 days of course commencement.
For any queries and issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org